This September Action is back to show our support for Hope and Heroes! Last year our goal was to raise $20,000 for the charity and this year we are determined to meet our goal! Just like last year, Action will match every dollar raised via our Action donation page www.hopeandheroes.org/action
Every year 13,000 children are diagnosed with cancer —and there’s not nearly enough investment in research that will save lives or in care that puts children first. That’s why we are proud to partner with Hope & Heroes in helping local children and their families in their fight against cancer. Hope and Heroes funds the life-saving work on childhood cancer and blood disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. With donations and support they are able to fund cutting-edge research, support for families, and care that always puts children first.
Why is it so critical?
- More than 15,000 children are diagnosed with cancer each year in the U.S.
- One in four will not survive
- Yet, pediatric cancer research receives only 4% of all cancer-related funding
With your support, there is so much we can do:
- Provide the most advanced treatments grounded in cutting-edge research
- Fund pioneering efforts in complementary medicine that ease the effects and stress of treatment
- Ensure that every child has access to the very best care regardless of her/his family’s financial situation or insurance type
So where does your donation go?
To find out more about this incredible organization or to donate directly go to www.hopeandheroes.org/action
Give them hope, be their heroes!